Welcome to the #BCTLT blog. Our goal is to provide one space to share the work from our buildings and classrooms and to also share resources quickly.
The #BCTLT wants to thank each and every one of you for all the work you have done in the first few weeks of school. It has been our pleasure to be part of the learning in our district classrooms. As always, if you have any questions/comments for us -- please contact us.
#BCTLT Team met with Ryan Wise and Lora Rasey from the DE on Friday, August 29, 2014 regarding our district process with implementing TLC within the Benton Community School District @BentonCSD
Highlights shared included:
- Positive feedback from staff survey regarding the receptiveness of allowing TL into classroom
- 309 interactions between TL and classroom instructors during the week of 8/25 - 8/29
- Reviewed our District Action Plan
- Reviewed Role Definitions of “Teachers, Model Teachers, Instructional Coaches and Curriculum/Professional Development Leaders”
- Shared the deepening of our work with our CL/DT cycle