“I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.” Maya Angelou
As we continue to move forward with "knowing better and doing better" we are striving for our CL/DT's to base decision on the "4 critical questions" in a culture of collaboration.
With that being said we are sharing some processes and tools with you to use during your CL/DT time to help build collaboration and focus conversations.
- CL/DT vision & one voice -- data teams lead into CL/DT and vice versa which are driven by set agenda developed by teachers & sent to administration to determine needed supports (if any) with supporting documentation/artifacts (please see examples below)
- CL/DT Process (draft revision Feb. 20, 2015)
- Unwrapping Standard/Learning Targets
- Proficiency Scales
- Assessment Chart/Assessment
- Scoring Guide
- Data Team Chart/Groups and instructional strategies